The Multiverse Cafe Podcast
The Table Is Turned
In this show I sit down with GM's from around the world and have them share some of their most memorable in-game moments with us. Come along as we wander from dungeons deep to star systems old and all the places in between! Whether you're a veteran GM or a first-time player I hope you'll lend us your ear!
Tell Your War Stories!
If you've got stories to share, just fill out the form below and I'll add you to the cue. Keep in mind that people can be on multiple times so you don't need to cram an entire lifetime of anecdotes into one show! In fact, if at all possible, I prefer to keep the episodes relatively short so as long as your story can be told in around 20 minutes or less we should be golden Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing your stories!
How We Record (FAQ)
- When do we record? Whenever is convenient for everyone.
- When do we publish? As we go. There is no set schedule!
- Is it video or audio? Audio for now but we might do live-streaming eventually.
- How long does it take? Pre-show usually takes about 30 minutes and recording time is generally under 30 minutes
- What will I need?
- A quiet room.
- Stable internet.
- A headset (or headphones) and microphone.
- A modern web browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- 20GB of free space on your hard drive.
- What do we use to record? We typically use Hangouts or Skype to get a video link going and then use Zencastr to record the audio. There should be nothing for you as the guest to install!