The Multiverse Cafe Podcast
The Table Is Turned
In this show I sit down with GM's from around the world and have them share some of their most memorable in-game moments with us. Come along as we wander from dungeons deep to star systems old and all the places in between! Whether you're a veteran GM or a first-time player I hope you'll lend us your ear!
Tell Your War Stories!
If you've got stories to share, just fill out the form below and I'll add you to the cue. Keep in mind that people can be on multiple times so you don't need to cram an entire lifetime of anecdotes into one show! In fact, if at all possible, I prefer to keep the episodes relatively short, so as long as your story can be told in around 20 minutes or less, we should be golden! Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing your stories!
How We Record (FAQ)
- When do we record? Whenever is convenient for everyone.
- When do we publish? As we go. There is no set schedule!
- Is it video or audio? Audio for now but we might do live-streaming eventually.
- How long does it take? Pre-show usually takes about 15-20 minutes and recording time is generally under 30 minutes
- What will I need?
- A quiet room.
- Stable internet.
- A headset (or headphones) and microphone.
- What do we use to record? We typically ask guests to record locally on their computers and send us the files via DropBox or Google Drive. We use Hangouts, Skype, or Bluejeans to get a video link going but we don't record that part.